The Lois Lodge staff and board of directors believes that the Bible offers the secret to true life change. If you are unsure of who you are or what your relationship with God is, read on to discover...
The Bible Says...
- We all have a natural desire against God. This is called sin. We were born with it. "Yes, all have sinned and fall short of God's glorious ideal" (Romans 3:23 The Living Bible) No matter how good we think we are, we fall short of God's righteous and perfect standards. Every one of us! Your sin before a Holy God is a serious matter. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord". (Rom. 6:23)
- Though we've all sinned, God still loves us. In fact, He loves us so much that He wants to give us new life- filled with meaning and joy. "My purpose is to give life in all its fullness" (John 10:10, The Living Bible)
- Salvation (being saved from our sins) is a GIFT from God. He offers it through His Son, Jesus Christ. "But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners". (Romans 5:8, The Living Bible)
- So how can you RECEIVE this gift? All you have to do is ask for it. (In other words, BELIEVE that God is telling the truth and TRUST Him to save you!) "Ask and you will be given what you ask for. Seek, and you will find, KNOCK, and the door will be opened. For everyone who asks, receives. Anyone who seeks, finds. If only you knock the door will open". (Matthew 7:7-8, The Living Bible)
One More Thing... If you've just decided that you'd like to receive new life in Jesus, you can pray this prayer (or a prayer similar to this) and receive eternal life.
Please forgive me, I realize I'm a sinner. I believe Jesus Christ died so I could be forgiven, and right now I want to turn my life over to You. I submit to Your authority. Come into my life, and make me a brand-new creature inside. I accept Your free gift of forgiveness and eternal life. Thank you for forgiving all my sins. From this day on, I'm consciously choosing to follow You.
But That's Not ALL!
Hey, guess what. Your name is now written in the Book of Life! You're a Christian. But it doesn't end here. In fact, this is only the beginning. Now it's time to GROW and mature in your faith. That means going to a Bible believing church. Why is that so important? Because we need support and instruction from other Christians. Becoming a stronger Christian also means reading your Bible. Why? Because it's God's letter to YOU! Think of it as a map for life.
If you've decided to pray this prayer and give your life to Jesus, please either call us 704-335-9610 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to rejoice with you, pray for you and to be a resource to you.
Lois' Lodge is a proud accredited member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
2 Corinthians 8:21
Executive Offices/Maternity Home * 1301 Hemlock Street * Charlotte, NC 28203 *
Mailing Address * PO Box 35188 * Charlotte, NC 28235 *
(704) 332-4003 * Fax: (704) 332-4023