The strength and effectiveness of Lois’ Lodge is dependent on the generosity and dedication of its supporters in the community. There are many ways to help– either in the giving of your time and talents or by donating items from our current ministry needs list.
Our volunteer program is designed to promote and expand the organization’s services to meet the varied needs of the residents in our care.
The Lois’ Lodge Volunteer
Lois’ Lodge is a Christian organization. You do not have to be a Christian in order to be a volunteer at Lois’ Lodge but your beliefs may affect your ability to provide leadership in some aspects of the ministry.
The Volunteer’s role is to be an encourager and friend, a role model, and a teacher of truth.
Here is the process you will go through if you desire to be a volunteer at Lois’ Lodge:
- Submit the volunteer application and related paperwork.
- You will be contacted to participate in an interview.
- You will undergo a Reference check (Pastor, Employer, Friends).
- You will undergo a background check.
- Sign confidentiality statement and additional paperwork.
- Read and sign Statement of Faith.
- Donate a $25 administration fee to help offset the costs of background check.
(Suggested donation when applicable. Volunteers are welcome regardless of their ability to give.)