Unmarried women will be considered for admission without regard to race, religion, or national origin. Women between the ages of 14 and 30 who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, and who would otherwise be unable to sustain themselves and their unborn child throughout the pregnancy, will be considered for admission.
To apply for the Lois’ Lodge maternity home program scroll down to submit the online application or click on the link in the right column to download a pdf application. If downloading, your application should be mailed to:
PO Box 35188
Charlotte, NC 28235
- Who have children residing with them and in their custody
- With severe or persistent emotional problems
- With severe alcohol or drug abuse/dependence
- With a history of stealing
- With a history of violent behavior
The following is needed in order to complete the application process:
- Application for Admission
- Proof of pregnancy
- Screening with Home Staff/Phone Interview
- Pre-placement Visit
Additional requirements will be discussed at pre-placement interview.