Our volunteer program is designed to promote and expand the organization’s services to meet the varied needs of the residents in our care.
The Lois’ Lodge Volunteer
Lois’ Lodge is a Christian organization. You do not have to be a Christian in order to be a volunteer at Lois’ Lodge but your beliefs may affect your ability to provide leadership in some aspects of the ministry.
The Volunteer’s role is to be an encourager and friend, a role model, and a teacher of truth.
Here is the process you will go through if you desire to be a volunteer at Lois’ Lodge:
- Submit the volunteer application and related paperwork.
- You will be contacted to participate in an interview.
- You will undergo a Reference check (Pastor, Employer, Friends).
- You will undergo a background check.
- Sign confidentiality statement and additional paperwork.
- Read and sign Statement of Faith.
- Donate a $25 administration fee to help offset the costs of background check.
(Suggested donation when applicable. Volunteers are welcome regardless of their ability to give.)